Friday, January 3, 2014

There's snow in our house!

Eight inches of snow busted up our plans to meet with the mortgage broker and the builder to pick out all of our siding, flooring, shutters, doors, so on a so forth! Oh well mother nature loves to play hard ball what can you do. We are set to meet with the builder tomorrow morning and the mortgage broker on Sunday. We dug ourselves out today and went to Lowes. I never really liked going to Lowes. I never had a reason so the whole place bored me to death! Today I was excited hahaha. We went to look at lighting for the Foyer, lighting for outside on both sides of the garage, we looked at nifty kitchen faucets, checked out some counter colors, LED lighting for under the cabinets, light plates and dimmers, window shades... and lots of other stuff. Pheww overwhelming! My indecisiveness was in over drive today! TO MANY CHOICES!! How do I make the right one! After that we of course decided to drive by and see how our home was holding up in its first snow :) There was snow so deep upstairs lol. It was a hazard climbing up snow covered stairs but it sure was fun to see it coming together even more. They opened back up the foyer and its going to let in so much light! We get more and more excited every time we go out there. Our laundry room is HUGE I am so glad it was extended out. We did find a broken joist that we will have to address tomorrow because I definitely want it fixed. Well here are a few photos from today Front door bottom of our room from garage. The open space is attic space. Laundry room, garage door is on the right powder room on the left, laundry room straight ahead broken Joist thats gotta be fixed. standing in the kitchen looking at the breakfast nook I would have gotten more photos but my battery died on my phone... whoops!!

No comments:

Post a Comment