Thursday, January 2, 2014

Fun stuff tomorrow!

Tomorrow we have some more fun stuff to go through. Well I hope its fun but I have a feeling its going to stress me out and I will second and triple guess all my decisions because thats how I roll! We have to first meet with the mortgage broker to go over a bit of paperwork that needs to be completed within 10 days of us going under contract. So we'll get that out of the way tomorrow. After that we head to the builders office to pick out our siding, stone, shutters, doors, floors, tiles, molding, counters, cabinets, lighting and I am sure there is a TON more. I think we want to go with a gray siding, black shutters and a red door.... we'll see how many times that changes tomorrow lol. That is definitely one of the things I should try to improve on for 2014 BE LESS INDECISIVE. Fat chance on that! I will update hopefully with photos of what we've picked out later tomorrow. Here is todays photo. I know they were trying to get as much done as possible to prepare for the snow. Hopefully it doesn't hold things up for to long.

No comments:

Post a Comment