Monday, January 13, 2014

Its been a little while since I have updated. Not much has happened to the house. The roof framing is starting to go up so that is exciting. I have experienced a few frustrations trying to get answers to my questions. My realtor has emailed their agent and who knows where it went from there. SO I sit a week later with no answers. Today we drove by the house hoping to catch the builders and get our questions answered. No luck there was no one there which was nice because were able to sneak and and take a few photos. I decided when we got home to go straight to the source and contact the builder directly with my questions. I hate going over peoples heads but I need answers in a timely manner. So heres to hoping we get a speedy response. So with little to report I will leave you with some photos :)
Roof going up
Garage looking at the Laundry room and powder room
Laundry room
looking from family room towards kitchen & laundry room
standing in breakfast nook looking towards kitchen and dining room
Addys room
dining room from foyer
Ethans room
family room and stairs to the upstairs
front door and foyer < office to the right dining to the left
Master closets
Jay in the Master bath
office
they still need to wall off that opening to the stairs. This is in the office

No comments:

Post a Comment