Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Just a quick update to yesterday's blog update. Dropped by the house today to drop off the paint for the front door < God I hope it is "the" red.. how stressful... I second guess everything. Anyways when I walked in the garage they had the railing on the the stairs and the hand rail done. When I walked through the door I got so many other surprises. Everywhere I turned it made me smile :) Carpet is in upstairs and the basement and WOW is it huge down there what a difference the carpet makes. I walked upstairs and saw the foyer railing had been stained and the hand rail down the stairs also.. which I didn't even notice initially when I walked up the stairs. The walls were all touched up and looking fresh. Love watching it all come together. I will be sad when it is all over but so happy at the same time. Hopefully if we got back out today the door will be painted. TWO more weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment